M K Shelters Group
The M K Shelters Group is amongst the most eminent real estate group of companies of Mumbai. Since inception the group has delivered more than 20 projects in Mumbai. The group’s project M K Gabino has received the prestigious CRE Matrix citation as one of the ‘Top Performing Projects”. The group has kept a consistently good track record in delivering projects on schedule with efficient synergy collaborating with Leading architects, Designers & Structural Engineers.
We believe that our job is not just to build homes but also to build lifelong relationships.
OM Sai A SRA CHS Ltd - Rehab wing
Construction Area: 120000.00 | Stage of Completion: Part OC received
Savera SRA Chs ltd - Rehab wing
Construction Area: 105000 Sq.ft. | Stage of Completion: Completed in 2018
Chairman & Managing Director
MR MAHAFUZ KHAAN
Chairman & Managing Director
He is a dynamic personality who founded many outstanding Real Estate Ventures and successfully steered them to great heights. He has achieved the distinctive inclusion in the ‘List of Industry Leaders’
Mr. Khaan has turned around many companies to profitability by deploying his innovative & effective strategies honed by sustained triumphs.
He specializes in designing customized housing development projects that guarantee enhanced profitability. He has a keen instinct for recognizing prolific and valuable alliances with strategic partners Deep insight in identifying opportunities and providing tactical business solutions
Mr. Khaan has provided vision & milestones mapping as a strategy to navigate towards goals & negotiated deals and exits for JV partners & shareholders’ agreement.
1 Our Mission
The Company’s mission as a real estate company is to develop and deliver unique, integrated lifestyle and work place environments through its focus on high quality architecture, strong project execution and our customer-centric approach.
2 Our Vision
Our vision statement can be encapsulated in our corporate philosophy and motto of `building a better world’. To envision, design and construct the most magnificent landmarks and edifices; to contribute tangibly in regional and national development by way of key infrastructure projects, and to protect and preserve the environment we live in.
Connect with us and let’s explore the future together.
Work with us to be a part of creating lifelong relationships
The M K Shelters Group is amongst the most eminent real estate group of companies of Mumbai. Since inception the group has delivered more than 20 projects in Mumbai.
We have and support a work culture that will help you to take a leap of growth with us, because we believe in Mutual growth, as our company grows so shall our employees grow and together as a team, we can full fill the vision of MK shelters to just not be a real estate company but to be a company that works to create a lifelong relationship with their clients
- Designation- Sales Manager
- Key Responsibilities
- Identify and qualify leads in designated markets through sales calls. Leverage on a strong network of Channel Partners (CP)
- To build on the CP network to acquire new business and manage clients in collaboration with them.
- Conduct regular meetings with CPs with the purpose of both engagement and empanelment to drive more business.
- Attend the Clients & explain the project details & configuration details.
- Having in depth knowledge of the project & the real estate industry with industry terms & conditions
- Must have in depth knowledge about construction permissions & stages of construction
- Must have Industry Awareness & Keep up with relevant competitor details including price movements, construction activity, key trends and market dynamics
- Network effectively with peer teams and industry contacts to stay updated on key trends, developments, market dynamics and potential business opportunities.
- Must Be able to present purchase offers to clients.
- Attend & Follow up on channel partners & their clients
- Promote the project & maintain a good reputation with the clients
- Do regular follow up & calling
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Develop content for sales presentations and other materials
- Job Requirements
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work in a team combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong Follow up & re visit capabilities
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- Location- Andheri West
- Click Here to- Apply Now
- Or You can email your resume at email@example.com